Over the summer our Canadian friends invited us to come stay at their Lake House in Canada. It was a much need lazy weekend and my very first time to Canada. I thought while I was up their it would be an amazing opportunity to get some lovely family portraits of them at their beloved home away from home and my way of thanking them for hosting us. I simply love this family.
Adrianna and Jason are both active military. Adrianna lives in DC, Jason is stationed in Japan and their getting married at the La Coast Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, CA. My husband and I have a place in DC and it just worked out that I’d be in DC the same time as Jason, so we scheduled an engagement session. It was such a treat to shoot their engagement session on the east coast on a beautiful Fall afternoon.
My Quick Tips For Engagement photos
- Don’t wear clothes the wrinkle
- Don’t wear clothes that shine
- Try to stay away from bold clothing
- Down play parts of your body that aren’t flattering
- Highlight your attributes
- Bring lots of clothing options
- Make sure you’re both on the same page. Meaning dress for the same occasion and complement each other.
Ok I love the way these turned out….